Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hmm...Art?

Now I cannot declare myself an art fend but everybody can appreciate art now and then, whether it is Macaroni art to the works of Di Vinci. Well I recently found myself surfing the internet looking at a cool and strange arts of the viral world. One of the strange arts that I came across would be three dimensional chalk arts on the side walk. This is where a talented artist puts time and passion into a slab of concrete. As I look at these colorful eye teasers I begin think of what a shame it is, one rain and the entire canvas is erased. All of that time wasted, oh well not my problem. I find myself looking at optical illusions because you can’t believe what your eyes are seeing (really). Mostly I find it a quite nice time killer. Below I have posted some pictures I found on the internet. First, Here is an example of some cool 3d chalk art. Second, Look at this, actually the lines in the middle are set straight, crazy.

1 comment:

  1. makes my brain hurt... the cahlk piece is crazy!!! i guess the artists knows that everythings doesn;t last anyways so come up with something else sooner?! i dunno alot of work not to keep. great stuff

    ReplyDelete