Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stop...Break Time

Everyone cheer Spring Break is almost here! Well I cannot wait it is just a week away and it is so close I can almost smell the flowers. I wish, even though like the cold weather and all but it will be nice to see some green. As the season progresses I will probably end up saying that it is about time for fall. I am tired of all the darned bugs flying around, it need to be cold again.

Personally there are only two good seasons, the just right ones. That is Fall and Spring. Were the temperatures are nice and the environment changes. Summer and Winter are two extremes though. Either it is burning up on scorching hot asphalt, or freezing winds that chill down to the bone.
It is just a nice milemarker to see that spring is almost here. However I do not plan on doing much over my break. Just work and something else to fill in the cracks of time I have left. I do not plan on wasting it away, but that is what it might come down to. Oh well, at least there is no quizzes or test. Hope everybody has an awesome break.

No comments:

Post a Comment