Wednesday, February 9, 2011

About Me

Who is Alex Simons? Well, to sum it up just a really awesome guy. With all seriousness I would describe myself a cookie cutter student. I go to school, work, and repeat. This is my first year, second semester, of college. I find it hard to believe that I was just in high school two semesters ago. It was a big leap from being a kid in school to being an adult in college with adult responsibilities. That is all I have been doing lately, attend school, work, and game. It is different experience.
Well, I got my second job at Schnucks grocery store (up in Fairview next to St. Clair Square) two weeks before fall classes started in 2010. My first job was at KFC, I haven’t quit but there is not enough hours to be happy with. I am enrolled at SWIC with 14 credit hours for the spring semester. And when I am not at school or working I am playing my Xbox 360. I have not had much time for it lately but with my free time I play on the Xbox and show no mercy against all who stand against me.

It is not a lot about me but it is basically all of the stuff that is most important in my life at the moment, school, work, and games. It may not sound like much but it fills that gaps. I do not plan of keeping it that way ten years in the future. But yeah, thats about it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about yourself. Which Schuck's do you work at?

    ReplyDelete